Diabetes is one of the chronic diseases in which, with proper control and treatment, the person who suffers can lead a normalized life.
Diabetes occurs when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin or when the body is not able to effectively use the insulin it produces. Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas, which ensures that sugar present in the bloodstream can generate energy. You can treat it with the trulicity. Trulicity price is small on Prescription Hope.
We must remember that there are two types of diabetes; Type 1 is characterized by a deficient or almost nil production of insulin and requires that it be administered daily. On the other hand, type 2, which occurs because the body uses insulin incorrectly.
Diabetes is presenting itself constantly, it has even increased its frequency in recent years, which has worried health agencies; And this is why we have decided to provide six tips so you can control diabetes and have a normal life.
1. Prevention: Doctors indicate that type 1 diabetes can not be prevented, but there are measures to prevent the onset of type 2. Simple measures such as lifestyle can help prevent type 2 diabetes.
The ideal is to maintain the ideal weight, perform daily physical activities, have a healthy and balanced diet, and avoid the consumption of alcohol and tobacco.
2. “Yoyo” diets: It has been shown that people who perform a diet but soon recover their previous weight, or earn more, are prone to type 2 diabetes. This happens because the insulin generated by the body begins to fail which generates the body use it incorrectly.
3. Take care of the feet: For those who suffer from diabetes it is important that they take care of their feet every day, any chafing, wound or redness should be treated by a specialist.
Keep your feet clean, washing them daily with warm water and soap. The drying must be thorough and we must strive to eliminate moisture from the interdigital area.
4. A proper diet: For those who are diabetic, it is recommended to have a Mediterranean diet, since it prevents cardiovascular disease, so it is the best way to prevent, and, if necessary, to control diabetes.
5. Beware of “light” products: Some products that claim to be “light” may contain sugar levels not suitable for a diabetic person, because despite having lowered the proportion of sugar this may still be too high. Check the label
6. Ophthalmological reviews: People suffering from diabetes are at risk of developing diabetic retinopathy, a condition that if not treated in time can cause vision loss. Ideally, they should be done on a regular basis or if you notice any problem with the vision.
You can get trulicity coupon for better price on Prescription Hope.